Process of Selling a Home:
Here is a quick overview of the steps taken when selling a home.
• Preparing to Sell – Meet with your real estate agent to go over recent comparable sales in your neighborhood and review the home for staging. Also time to go over all contracts needed to list your property.
• Setting the Price – Establishing the price you wish to list your property for. “Get a free home analysis. Click here“
• Preparing your home – This includes fixing, cleaning up, and replacing any items in the home to ensure that the first impressions a buyer gets is a good one.
• Showing the Home – Your real estate agent will notify you when there are private showings, your goal should be to keep the property in showing condition at all times. You never know when an impulse buyer will be driving by the property and want to view it at that moment.
• Reviewing the Offers – Once the offers start coming in your real estate agent will review the details with you so you can make a decision.
• Signing of the Sale Contract – Once you accept an offer the property is placed into escrow and the status is changed to “Pending”
• Escrow – Escrow takes on average 30 days. During escrow you will need to be prepared to negotiate any repairs and or terms.
• Closing – You’re done! The title of the property is transferred from you (the seller) to the buyer, and you receive your check.
These steps are meant to give you an overview of the process. There are many other factors that play a part in the selling process and we highly recommend you hire a true professional real estate agent when selling your home. There are many parties involved in a real estate transaction which include mortgage bankers, escrow companies, title companies, real estate brokers, Inspectors, and buyer’s real estate agents, each play a big part. You want to make sure to hire the best in All fields, to do so, please contact us and we will make sure that each company involved in the sale of your home are true professionals.
We would love for the opportunity to work with you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here to help.
Joseph Arendsen / The Arendsen Group Inc. Real Estate / 888-503-3117
See current San Diego listing below:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.